Thank you for booking me to officiate your BIG DAY. In order to best prepare your ceremony, fill out the following details below. Please be as precise and complete as possible, otherwise I will just make up details, and your mother may not appreciate that.
Here’s the info I need from you prior to your shindig:
- Name, Phone Number, Email:
- Full names of Spouse A and Spouse B. Include any preferred names and if either’s name will change after the ceremony:
- Type of Ceremony? Elopement, Micro Wedding, Sequel Wedding or Vow Renewal
- Pre-arranged, Repeat After Me
- Write Our Own
- “I-Do” Style
- Not Sure Yet
- Not Doing Vows
- Other Elements to be Included?
- Ring Exchange
- Sand Ceremony
- Rose Ceremony (Parents/Family)
- Pronouncement and Kiss
- How would you like to be introduced?
- Please describe any music that will be used – Processional, Recessional, any additional interludes, etc. Who will be playing them? If no music, shall I bring my kazoo?