Looking for a fun, keynote speaker who specializes in deception detection?
We all think we’re good at telling when someone is lying, but how many of us have been BLINDSIDED or had our lives utterly DERAILED, both personally and professionally because we didn’t pick up the cues that people were lying to us?
- What? My boss said I was definitely inline to get that promotion. What? I believed him!
- But the contractor PROMISED me it’d be done by the end of the month! What? He lied to me?
- He SAID he loved me. What? When he said he had his affairs in order; I didn’t think that meant with my sister!
How many of us have had the rug pulled out from under them? We are left to pick up the pieces after we’ve had our heart broken, stomped on and driven over, or our bank account emptied as a result of being lied to.
You may even be that person. We all know someone who is questioning:
- How come I didn’t see it coming?
- I should have known. It was so obvious. Am I a special kind of idiot?
- How can I ever enter a business partnership again?
- How can I ever love again?
Now we’re dealing with shame and embarrassment. We’re questioning our intelligence and self-worth.
LIES can leave you doubting yourself and undermining your confidence. We even start doubting our own perceptions. It creates a kind of INSANITY.
Most either go with their gut or are following unproven methods to tell if someone is lying. NEWS FLASH! Fake news isn’t just being served up by media and politicians. LIES ARE BEING DISHED OUT FROM THE BEDROOM TO THE BOARDROOM.
How transforming would it be if you had the superpower to be a human lie detector and know if somebody’s lying?
Know that when someone promises,
- “I’ll absolutely have this done by the end of the month” they’re lying.
- When they say, “I love you, and nobody else, really” they’re lying.
- “Yes, I swear this is a guaranteed investment. You’ll get 10% of your money” they’re lying.
I can show you how to have that superpower – as I am the author of Drive-Thru Deception: Clues to Detect Deceit. Impressed yet? Well…
Ever see the Fox TV show, “Lie to Me?” That show was inspired by the scientific discoveries the world’s leading deception expert, Dr. Ekman. And I received my training as a certified delegate in Evaluating Truth and Credibility, Emotional Skills and Competencies and Train the Trainer through the Paul Ekman Institute (PEI). I am also certified in Statement Analysis Interviewing Techniques.
Additionally, as a world class speaker I have trained professionals throughout North America and the United Kingdom in these deception detection methods. My newest program focuses on exposing lies through written and verbal statements.
Believing a lie, and getting majorly burned because of it, doesn’t need to be a death sentence. It is possible to come out of it better, not bitter; enlightened, not embarrassed; and confident, not crushed.
Your participants will learn:
- How to increase their Lie-Q from 50% accuracy to 84% or higher
- Which words and phrases indicate deception
- Immediate application of these lie detecting tips and techniques, and
- How to ask questions that’ll give liars enough rope to hang themselves (not like Epstein did).
I am going to do this by delivering a highly entertaining and laugh-out-loud keynote/training using hilarious examples, audience participation, my own rags to riches story, and introducing my 3-Step process that leaves the ladies confident that they can become proficient in Lie Spotting: From Bedroom to Boardroom.
My humorous trainings are memorable, enjoyable, and effective – translating into more valuable takeaways for your members, thereby making your event more in-demand for new and repeat attendees.
I’ve used my system and it works. I can’t wait to show it to your group. How about setting up a time we can talk?