1. Can children attend workshops?All of our workshops are appropriate for adults therefore we respectfully request that children not attend.
2. What is the the workshop fee? Workshops are customized to your needs. Speaker fees vary depending on length, content and size of group and can be discussed further once we have a better idea of how we can serve you.
3. Do I have to be in good health in order to participate? Most instruction is on how to prevent crimes or to detect deception. There is very little physical requirements for these workshops. They are not self defense classes but rather prevention and awareness workshops.
4. What should I wear? Wear whatever is comfortable.
5. I want to participate, now what? You provide the people and location and we’ll provide the instruction. Gather some friends, associates, or co-workers and determine a couple different days/times that would work for you. Then decide where you would like to meet. Then it’s merely a matter of contacting us to coordinate schedules. We may even have a class scheduled in your area that you’d be welcome to attend. It’s that simple.