Are Your Words and Your Body Language
Sending Mixed Signals?
It’s been said, “Actions speak louder than words.” That is certainly true with nonverbal communication.
I can teach you common body language myths and easy solutions to make your words and your nonverbal communication more consistent.
If you are an:
- Direct Seller
- Or interested in Personal Safety
I can build your skill set so that you’ll be able to:
- Learn the big mistakes that people always make when trying to read body language – and how it can sabotage your professional interactions and personal relationships
- Dispel popular body language myths
- Maximize your interpersonal experiences by knowing how to identify hidden emotions in others
- Tell the difference between nervousness and deception cues
- Get a baseline of behavior to distinguish truth from fiction
- Determine what part of the body is the most “honest?”
- Learn the powerful questions you need to ask to get to the truth
- Gain awareness as to how you are presenting yourself to others
Discover ways to grow your business by learning how you are presenting yourself to others, and become aware of possible deception others may be trying to get over on you. If you’re ready for to increase your Body Language IQ, contact me today.
I look forward to working with you.
The Business of Body Language