It’s been said, “Actions speak louder than words.” That is certainly true with nonverbal communication.
I can teach you how to read others better to find inconsistencies between what their mouth says and what their body language is saying. I can also show you ways to ensure your own words and your nonverbal communication are sending the same message.
Examples of who would benefit from The Business of Body Language training or consulting:
- News Reporters
- Direct Sellers
- Or anyone interested in Personal Safety
Build your skill set so that you’ll be able to:
- Tell the difference between nervousness and deception cues
- Get a behavior baseline to distinguish truth from fiction
- Determine what part of the body is the most honest
- Learn the powerful questions to ask to get to the truth
- Gain awareness as to how you are presenting yourself to others
- Discover common mistakes people make when trying to read body language – and how it can sabotage professional interactions and personal relationships
- Maximize interpersonal experiences by knowing how to identify hidden emotions in others
- Dispel popular body language myths
Increase your awareness of possible deception others may be trying to get over on you and discover ways to grow your business or profession by learning how you are presenting yourself to others. If you’re ready for to increase your Body Language IQ, contact me today.
I look forward to working with you.
The Business of Body Language